Archive for January, 2008
Football INC. Episode 012 – January 26, 2008
- Patriots over the Chargers
- Giants over the Packers
- Funny sound byte from the Patriots (Dante Stallworth and Wes Welker)
- The Raiders (Lane Kiffin won’t resign even though Al Davis asked him to.)
- Look for a Super Bowl show next week.
- The end
[tag]College, Football, Footballinc, NCAA, NFL, New England Patriots, New York Giants, Super Bowl[/tag]
Football INC. Episode 011 – January 19, 2008- Intro- Weather man- NFL Playoff Divisional round recap- NFL Playoff Conference championship round- Look up previous Super Bowl predictions- Other NFL news, we’ll cover it next week- Wrap it up, enjoy the games- The end[tag]College, Football, Footballinc, NCAA, NFL[/tag]
Football INC. Episode 010 – January 12, 2008
- We are on talkshoe.com ID#55862. Call in during the show!
- The ranking system is screwed up and we need a playoff.
- We talk about the last bowl games of the year.
- West Virgina over Oklahoma, and Kansas over Virgina Tech.
- LSU kicks Ohio State.
- In the playoffs all the pretenders are gone and the real playoffs start.
- We break down each NFL playoff game.
- We agree on Green Bay over Seattle, Indy over San Diego and Dallas over New York.
- Ryan thinks Jacksonville will beat New England.
- Tony predicts New England will win by 2 TD’s
- Hater calls in and predicts Colts by 3 TD’s, Cowboys by 10 points and Favre will throw 5 TD’s.
- We comment on maybe doing a Saturday show from now on.
- The end
[tag]College, Football, Footballinc, NCAA, NFL[/tag]